The Buff Ninja
My most recent post:
- Workout Notes 06/05/2022Initial Notes/Thoughts/Feelings Walked a mile outside, body is good to go. Talked with Clara about starting my workouts earlier. Felt … More
- Workout Notes 06/06/2022Initial Notes/Thoughts/Feelings Starting my workouts at 5:30AM again. Quite excited about it. Decided to begin workout with stationary bike. Morning … More
- Workout Notes 06/04/2022Initial Notes/Thoughts/Feelings Late in the day. Skipped the early workout in order to be available for partner emotionally. Felt it … More
- Workout Notes 06/03/2022Initial Notes/Thoughts/Feelings Really did not want to workout today. Emotions and mood had a lot to do getting my mind … More
- How to Resolve Bitterness and Nitpicking in RelationshipsHave you ever found yourself in a cycle of bitter nitpicking with your partner? We did. And this is how we solved it.
- I’m Ready to Explore a Vegan DietIt started with a flu. I was bedridden, void of energy, and completely drained of willpower. And I felt that … More
- The Effect of Weather on my SpiritI strongly believe that we all have conditions in which we naturally thrive.
- Applying Minimalism to the MindI used to look at minimalism as a practice applied to physical space. Once applied, the positive benefits of decluttering would naturally find their way to the mind. But what if we also, intentionally, applied minimalism to our mind and thoughts?
- Glen Waterfall | Reviewing my VlogAfter creating a cinematic vlog on my recent trip to the Glen Waterfall Forest Preserve, I felt there were many aspects in which I could improve. This post details both the positives and negatives that I took away from this vlog.
- What is a Vicious Alcoholic?I once heard Mike Tyson say he used to be a vicious alcoholic. Hearing a legend that I look up to talk about this resonated with me and the relationship I’ve had with alcohol. After much reflection and meditation, this is what I’ve gathered from it all.